BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have you ever wanted something so bad you'd do absolutely anything to get it. You'd give what ever necessary to obtain that thing you yearn for. Sometimes the things we want so badly in life we can't obtain. We can't quite grasp them. We hope, pray, beg for the thing we yearn for. I'm not only talking about possesions but physical and emotional things too. Some yearn for love, acceptance, the perfect body type, happiness, that new ipod... what ever it is. Some times the yearn for the thing almost hurts because you want it so bad. I don't believe its bad to want things, at least not all the time.

-Maddie-

2 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Heya!
Ya, I know. I wanted a dog like so badly for my b'day that I told mum that I would give up like everything just to have that Dog. I told her that I would never eat chocolates...and get long phone bills! But i know that was like impossible :)

Notion said...

I feel you it's not alot of stuff i want but wheni do i expect to get it , ya know, what i really want is a Husky dog, i think they are the best dogs ^^ you should probably get one of those