BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is it possible...



How is it possible that i could love and hate some one at the same time. I love that person like there's no tomorrow but hate them like you wouldn't believe. I want that person in my life but like that their out of it. That person broke my heart but still i want them near and want to talk to them. Is it normal. Can it be so. That my heart can burn and want them but be cold and not want them at the same time. It almost feels torn.

Is it even possible...

-Maddie-

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

yeah.
it's possible.
a lot of people are like that, actually.
from my point of view.
it's [probably] healthy.
;P

Anonymous said...

deary me!!!!!!
who is this person that's making you feel this way???
is it someone you knew? from your school???
what did they do? you HAVE to explain!

Get better.

Hugs and Kisses!
-Trey C.
xoxoxo
<3