BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Two new poems




Beautiful place:

Lost in a world of fantasy.
Lost in the unknown.
Roaming this place not known to me.
Pain no were to be seen.
Love filling every spot.
Finding that place.
The place were I can escape.
I can be who i want.
Do what I want.
Not worry about a thing.
The way that I feel free.
This place is my escape.
To wake me from this would be evil...

untitled:
Consume my head with your laughter.
Cover me with your love.
Show me were to go.
Keep me safe.
Hold me in your arms.
Make the pain go away.

If you can think of a title that could be good for the second poem would be very helpful.

**Miss. Maddie**

4 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

oh !! Wow !! Both the poems are so cute ! I specially love the first one !! It's lovely ! Umm...for the second one, what about 'protection' ? Hope you like it ! Couldn't think about any other title ! take Care Miss. Poet! :D Tada !

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Thanks for your comment. Will be looking forward for your next post ! :)

Sakhi. said...

the first poem is awesome!!dn thnx 4 ur lovely comments!!

i hate myself said...

Hey Maddie, you said u want a name for the second one so here is my idea......

<3 Love's Embrace <3

idk i gave it a shot