BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008



CUTIE PIE!! lol ok so im so bored. I don't know what to talk about. But I found this picture and it was so funny!!

But out of just boredom and pure just fun lets learn some things.
My favorite color is oragnge
My dogs name is Brownie.
My favorite food is Mexican food.
My favorite thing to do is talk.
My favorite possesion is my volleyball and cel phone.
My favorite person in the world knows who they are. :)
My favorite pen color is pink for some strange reason.
My favorite class is p.e. or Science
My favorite thing to read is Twilight.
My favorite drink is Sprite.
My favorite movie is just about any movie.
and i guess that is about all i can think of.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

**Miss. Maddie**

3 comments:

♥SAR-UH♥ said...

lmao.....cuteee pic by the way =D

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Nice pik
I love science ! I love my cell ! :)
Thanks for commenting :D

Anonymous said...

gahhhhhh!!!
ok girl, seriously tell us who this person is!!!!!
we want to know sister!!!

Hugs and Kisses!
-Trey C.