BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008


There's something missing. Have you ever felt like something in your life was missing. But you don't know what it was. Just this feeling that something is miss placed or just not there.
Something is missing. And i can't quite get a grasp on what it could be. I have everything I could ever want. But somethings missing... I don't know how to explain it.

Poem of the day:
Perfect
The pain I feel I have to hide. I have to store it away and not let people see it. I'm supposed to be the perfect one. The one that does no wrong. But i can't. Get me off my pedestals that you have me placed on. I'm tired of the high standards and constant pressure. It's eating me away. I can't take it any longer. I'm not perfect.

**Miss. Maddie**
(And this guy that every one wants to know is someone who knows who they are so that's all that matters :-p)

5 comments:

♥SAR-UH♥ said...

cutee. the picture matches perfectly..... And i love the poem; i totally agree!

thanks for the comment =]

ellie said...

I really liked the pic you chose with this poem. Sweet.

i hate myself said...

Hello,

Miss Maddie,

just saying hi.

Hope your ok : )

Red ring of death is major pain in ass, hope it gets fixed soon.

**Shady**

Rose Valentine said...

Loved the poem. :)

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Lovely poem !! I love it ! also, you've chosen an awesome picture ! :)