BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Words



Your words are like honey, warm and luscious.
They flow out of your mouth so graceful and elegant.
They run through my head like soft music.
They make me feel warm and cozy like an an Autumn day.
How did you ever succeeded this task?
That you have perfected speaking.
Those lips, they're perfect in every way.
Soft, gentle, but hard and firm.
How you ever perfected such a thing I'll never know.

OK so we had to write a poem from the view point of a main character in a book in english. And I chose Twilight. I wrote from Bella's perspective of Edward. It got me an A so I thought I should share.

**Moods**

(And to Mr. Trey, Thank you for the lovely comment and unfortunatly i was talking about him and many others.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh honey, honey, honey!!!
haha that's your pic!

anyway...that's so sad!!!
but keep your spirits up girl!

love the poem by the way!
reminds me of someone I know...

Hugs and Kisses!!!!
-Trey C.
<3