BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Irritating?



OK so I love music as you know. And as funny as this sounds sometimes it irritates me. Lol. I love to sing along with all my music. Lol I blare the music while I'm doing just about anything any sing as loud as i can along with it. But I love getting new Cd's. But the bad thing i hate about getting new Cd's is that I have no clue what any of the lyrics are except for that one song they play on the radio all the time. So it sometimes makes me upset to just sit there and listen to it. Now don't get me wrong i do love the music but i hate that i can't sing along. It's something so small but it really does make me angry sometimes. Lol why I'll never know. But besides that not many other things make me angry. Except for fake people, valley girly girls, and my sister. Lol I'm usually a very happy person and plan on staying that way. :)

**Miss. Maddie**

2 comments:

i hate myself said...

OMG MADDIE COMMENT ON YOUR PAGE DONT KILL me

PhilO♥ said...

Lol!
It's kinda the same 'er. If I don't know the lyrics of a particular song, it irritates me ! But ya, I love music ! See my new post, it's on music :) I like your post. Anything related to music interests me ! :D Take care !!