BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Ok so I have no idea what to write about. Lol so I'm having picture day!! Lol I'm going to pic tons of pics that i saw and write about each one. Lol so here we go!!



I loved this saying... I'm not sure why... But it was cute.


I chose this picture because I'm trying to live my life by that. I know that sounds stupid but it's true.


What girl doesn't want to be a princess...


So true... so true....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok this is something I don't get. Why do guys wear eye liner? Do they think it looks good? I think it's kinda wrong. It's bad enough I have to worry about my sister stealing my make up but to have to worry about my boyfriend stealing it is a little weird....


Dam that Alice lmao!

Well that concluded the very boring post for today lol.

**Miss. Maddie**

3 comments:

i hate myself said...

Damn u alice all i want is a piece of that ass and u keep stoping me!

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Lol...Nice pictures ! I like the tiara one, and the 1st one is lovely. the others are also nice ! Thanks for your comment ! :)

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.