BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008


(haha funny picture)
Ok so have you ever been so into a book that you can't put it down! Well a friend of mine has been trying to get me into anime. I'm not that into it. I thought it was kind of weird. But he gave me this site and said to go read any of the animes. Well i found one and am absolutely in love with the story. It's so funny I'll get so mad at the story I'll yell at him about it. lol it's kinda funny.

Well i can't think of anything else. So tata!

**Miss. Maddie**

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

anime is my obsession.
seriously.
but twilight is a book i can't put down.
love the picture. =]

i hate myself said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Red said...

My son is a big anime fan and he is reading a series of books that deal with autism, which he has, and he is loving them. I think their title is, "Into the Light" But I am not 100% sure.

PhilO♥ said...

Let me guess. You love cats ?
Lol !
Glad you like the poem ! Cool pik btw.