BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

100th!!!!!!!!!!


Ok this is my 100th post. Lol It's so exciting. I can't believe there have been 100. It's kinda a shock for me. Lol but I love how many people I have encountered on my blog and all the wonderful people i have met through there blogs.
I've grown up a lot since the begining off my blog. I've gone through rough patches and some good times. I have grown as a writer and have becom more confident in my writing. So thank you to all that have read and i hope will continue to read my blog.

-Maddie-

3 comments:

Red said...

Congratulations on your 100th. I hit mine on my cooking blog. And it makes you realize there is a distinct possibility you have no life, for you sit in front of a computer...typing.

Just kidding. Congratulations!!!!!

Rose Valentine said...

Awesome. :)

Stephanie said...

everyone seems to be hitting 100 posts.
and me? not even 50 yet. =[
but congratulations!!!
your blog is hackin' awesome. =)