BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Color



Color. I love color. My whole world is filled with color. My mom even scrap books and makes cards and she has every paper, stamp pad, and marker of every color in the world. Plus they have interesting names. But I love each and every color. Some how each color reminds me of something. Some things happy, somethings sad. But my friend the other day asked me to describe a color to her. I didn't know what to say. How would you describe color? I did the best I could, but that stupid question stayed with me all day long. How in the world to you describe color. Plus a lot of colors have stereotypes. Like blue is boy, pink is girly girl, black is sad or emo. But can you describe a color in a stereotype?

**Moods**

1 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
I like colors...too !! Maybe colors are the what makes our live the way it is ! :) Nice post !