BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Texting...


Ok so like many teens in the world I text like there's no tomorrow. I love it. It's easy communication. Plus you can stick to one topic, and text during things when you can't talk on the phone. Since I'm texting and get the information I want from people quickly I don't spend all night on the phone. I have TONS of friends and trying to call them all would take quite a bit of time. But is texting too much a problem? I guess it would depend on who your asking. I know that texting is my main way of communication with a lot of people, even some family. So the guy or gal that created texting is a genius. And I highly thank them!! ;-)

**Miss. Maddie**

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Texting; Yeah, it's the best ever. =]
My parents think of it as a bad thing to text so much.
But I see your point.
They'd think of it being worse if I talked on the phone for an even longer amount of time.
=D

ellie said...

Yeah, texting just makes you think faster and its got lots of advantages. Though, I'm not that great at it.

The Cooking Lady said...

I think it's OK. There was a girl I met about 1 year ago...a teenager. She said she text[ed] over 600 messages a day. Even if half of them are incoming, that is way too many for my taste. That tells me...Get a life.

What about when you guys are in school, and don't give me that, "I have it on silent.", garbage. School is no place for a cell phone.

And I hear people say all the time that could not live without their cell phone. Well I am living proof that you can. It is a luxury, not a necessity, and some folks cannot tell the difference. Food is a necessity...cell phones are not.

I had to let go of mine due to the inability to pay for them. Do I miss it? Yeah, will I get one when I can afford it again? Probably not. I like being able NOT to be reached.

fruitlady said...

YO!!! CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

Sara Bear :) said...

i wonder who did come up with texting! it sure is one of the best inventions though!

Manga Dork said...

I love texting to.
I can talk to my friends without people listening it is awesome!