BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

BFF

Ok so my best friend in the whole world has to be Nicole. We met in eighth grade and have been inseparable ever since! She helps me with EVERYTHING! From making sure I pick the right boys to helping me pick the right outfits. She's the only one I can talk to for hours upon hours and upon hours. And trust me we have talked for HOURS!! Lol But she's so nice, funny, and always is there for me. She great and I could not live my life with out her. She makes me so happy and always brightens my day!! Even though we go to different high schools we still make sure that doesn't stop us. I love my Nicole!

**Miss. Maddie**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, thats awesome that you have such an awesome best friend!!!! I love this post!!!


krosemarie

Sara Bear :) said...

Bff's are the best. i don't see how people could live without them. sometimes they're what gets people through the day.
its great you have an awesome friend!

Red said...

You are too cute for words. I love seeing my bloggers. And I swear that I will eventually get a photo of myself...soon I hope!

Camille said...

aww that's so awesome. I'm glad you have someone like that =] they just make life so much better, don't they?

Darling. said...

That's so awesome.